Thursday

Scribble Shindig.

About a week ago me and Chloe were talking and she said "I really want to have another party thing before we go back to uni." 

This gave birth (or "birthed" as Em would say :P) to the Scribble Party :)
Even though about 30 uni peeps were invited it ended up just being Chloe, the Caitlins, Robert and his boyfriend Billy, Alex and me and Sarah Jean. Not that that didn't mean that we didn't have a smashing good time! It was brilliant fun :)
I was a little worried about how Sarah Jean would react to us. I know that she's fantastic but it was a whole bunch of drama students in the same room. With permanent markers too. Much to my delight, however, I was worrying for no reason. She loved them! They loved her too, but that was expected. But she loved them! She wasn't freaked out, she didn't think they were weird, in fact she loved them! She thinks they're as great as I do! Success!

It was a night filled with hilarious quotes, too much drinking and great chats :) I'm so glad to know that everything is great with uni peeps and Sarah Jean and everything :) I had the best McChicken of my life and now I have another shirt with memories written all over it to put with my collection.
Life is good.


On that note I leave you a picture of us and a kiss goodnight.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment