Thursday

Study Break

So today I trekked it all the way down to uni so that I could do my homework without any interruptions. I've been here all of on hour, been on Facebook multiple times and now I'm blogging. HURPDURPPPP.
But at least I am here. And I won't leave until I have done all my homework for the week. Well maybe not all of it because for Theatre Technologies that would involve learning all the definitions and for History of Theatre it would mean reading all of Oedipus.
So yeah I will not leave until most of my homework is done.
Doesn't have quite the same ring but we'll go with it.

So I'm back at uni! Hip hip hooray! My timetables pretty freaking sweet, only Mondays and Tuesdays. Oh and Fridays once Playmaking gets underway.
I love love love my VMA2 teacher N-J, she's amazing. But to be honest the bar wasn't set very high after Rossie. OMG N-J is crazy flexible though, we were doing a warm up and she stands up the front of the class and says "Okay so now I want you to make your head touch your knees" and does it! So sore after that class haha. And still not keen for 8 o'clock classes but at least I don't have to deal with Rossies soothing voice that early anymore. My Theatre Tech teachers a kid called Freddie. Yes, a kid, he graduated our course last year. And yes, Freddie. He also has a moustache that belongs on a Melodrama villains face. But hopefully things will still be okay.
History of Theatre is actually like... interesting! I actually really enjoyed the lecture and I have Shaun Charles for my tutor so I'm pretty stoaked. Caitlin was so jealous haha. I have Playmaking with a guy called Clark Crystal, doesn't he sound like a stripper? Anyways he's actually really great, it's so interesting to watch him think, you can tell some crazy shits going down inside of there.

It was so good to see everyone! Mega catchups all around and it was so good with everyone! Woot! I love my drama people so much; they're the only people I feel comfortable to be 100% myself around. It's so freeing! To have no worries, no concerns; it's the best feeling. And it was Katie Bells birthday on Wednesday so we all sang her birthday and ate her cake that Caitlin made. Om nom nom.

I met Sarah Jeans housemates, they all seem really nice and friendly :) And I met Roberts housemates as well and they are great too :) One of his friends even made lasagna and offered me some. So yumm. I'm gonna become besties with everyone on campus so even if Sarah Jean or Robert don't go out one night, I still have people to go out with and therefore share a cab with :) Totally got this shit sorted haha.

It's only one month until my birthday! It's like actually close now. Oh and I had the best idea for anyone that wants to get me birthday presents. Everyone can just get me a penguin book and write a lovely message in the front. Great idea or greatest idea? That's what I thought :) I still don't know what I'm going to do for my 18th, I really really want to have a house party on the coast but I don't have anywhere to hold it. Fingers crossed I find something soon, I'm looking into a few places. Then I'll be a big girl just like everyone else. Yayyyy :)


Well I'm just writing shit now so I'm going to go and get back to my homework.
Fingers crossed I'm not here too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment