Friday

Two for you!

4 Memories I Won’t Forget.

1. My first time at Woodford. I arrived the day before the festival began and was trying to find two of my friends who were walking around, looking at people setting up stalls. As soon as I walked through those festival gates and into the crowd... the atmosphere was overwhelming. I don't even know how to put what I felt into words, I can't describe it. I think, in that moment, I was completely at peace with myself, life, everything.
2. Graduation Day. What an emotional roller coaster of a day. There was a lot of excitement in the morning, a lot of tears during the service and then when we walked through the guard of honour to the outside... total freedom from everything that was high school and total fear for what was coming next. And the beach afterwards, when everyone was just equal and no one cared who they were cheering with or talking to.
3. About half way through this semester me and two people from uni, Robert and Caitlin, went to the shopping center in our break. We got coffee, talked politics, spent over an hour in Borders looking at all the fabulous books and got so excited over stationary things in Smiggle. And I was considered cool by them for knowing about politics, all the books I had read and the things I wanted from Smiggle. I was accepted for being completely 100% me. And it was the best feeling I've ever had.
4. About a week ago I was watching auditions for the show I'm stage managing when my directors tutor came up and asked me if I could spare some time. Another groups actor hadn't turned up and they wanted me to act for their practice. But not only act, they wanted me to give them ideas on what they should do for this scene. At one point, for some reason or another, I said the words "It's okay, I'm an actor" and then it sort of hit me. I am an actor. As much as I try to deny it or change it, I am an actor. And it is part of every part of me, from the speed of how I get changed to the way that I deconstruct movies without even thinking about it to the way that I got up on that stage and did whatever felt natural and most of it was exactly what they were looking for in their play... I am an actor.





Okay so the next one was called "3 Words You Can’t Use For a Day." but I think it means "3 Words You Use Everyday" so that's what I'm going to do :)

3 Words I Use Everyday.

1. Love. I love everything, all the time. People have actually said to me "You can't love everything!" Watch me.
2. RAHHHHH! I roar far too often for it to be normal.
3. Om nom nom. Almost every time I eat or even talk about eating I'll say this. I've also managed to turn it into a verb: nomming.

No comments:

Post a Comment